How to Make A Blurry Video Clear
"How do you make a blurry video clear on iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows PC? Is there an app to make blurry videos clear?" - Matt Ginnity
There are various reasons that could cause video blurry and the main reasons are low resolution, different encoding, poor light and shaky videos. Here we are going to talk about 4 effective ways on how to make a blurry video clear on iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows PC or online for free and sharpen video quality. Now, let's get started.
- • Part 1: How to Make A Blurry Video Clear on Mac/Windows PC via AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI
- Video Tutorial: Make A Blurry Video Clear Using AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI
- • Part 2: How to Make A Blurry Video Clear on iPhone
- • Part 3: How to Make A Blurry Video Clear on Android
- • Part 4: How to Make A Blurry Video Clear Online for Free
- • Part 5: 5 Tricks to Make Blurry Video Clear
No matter whatever the reason behind the blurry video issues, you are able to easily unblur a video by using the AI video enhancement tool such as AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI.
As a professional AI-based video enhancement tool and AI video upscaling tool, AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI aims to upscale low-res videos like SD (480p), HD (720p) to 1080p or 4K, even up to 8K and improve low-quality videos to better quality with true details preserved. Driven by AI technologies and powerful algorithms, it helps to remove all video blur such as blurry faces in videos and video noise automatically and intelligently. No advanced video editing skills are required.
Video Enhancer AI
- Enhance the video quality to make them more aesthetically pleasing.
- Deblur your footage by using machine learning.
- Upscale videos from SD to HD, HD to 4K.
- Upscale low-res videos onto a larger screen.
- Trim your footage frame by frame.
Let's follow the tips below to fix blurry videos on Mac and Windows PC.
Install and Run AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI
Warm tips: you can click here to check whether your CPU or GPU is capable of clearing a blurry video with AI.
Firstly download the AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI from the above button and install it on your Windows PC or Mac, then double-click on the icon to launch it.
Import the Blurry Video You Wanna Fix
Simply drag & drop the blurry videos from your computer to the program. You can also click on the Browse button at the bottom of the program interface and upload the video file you need to improve from the computer.
Select the Processing AI Feature and Set the Output Parameters
Before sharpening the blurry video, you are suggested to modify some critical parameters like processing model, output resolution, output format and output path.
In the right panel of the program, you can choose the AI Feature you prefer. For the portrait-style footage in your video, you also can enable Face Enhancement to detect and enhance every face detail to make your subject look great to process with other AI features.
You can also unfold the output preset and adjust the output to 200%, 400%, SD, HD, 4K UHD, 4K, and 8K.
Before starting to enhance the blurry video quality, you are allowed to set the output video format (MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, WEBM), the encoder (H.264, H.265, VP9 Good, VP9 Best, AV1), the bitrate, audio settings, and output path
Trim the Output Video
If you just wanna fix a clip of a blurry video, you are able to trim the unwanted parts frame by frame to save processing time. At the bottom of the program, you can trim your video to the desired length by dragging the slider bar. Or input the start and end of the frames to set a clipping point accurately.
Start Making A Blurry Video Clear Automatically
After all the preparation work is done, simply click on the Start Processing button to start improving your blurry video automatically. The final processing time depends on your computer's system configuration, video size. Please be patient.
After the video unblurring process is completed, you can click on the "Open Output Video" button to check the output clear video.
Video Tutorial: Make A Blurry Video Clear Using AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI
How to make a blurry video clear on iPhone is one of the popular discussions on the Internet forum. Unfortunately, there’s no native sharpening tool for iOS devices in iMovie. You can use another third-party app like InShot Video Editor to sharpen the blurry video on iPhone.
1. Open the app and upload a blurry video.
2. Tap the Adjust option to see the full range of available effects.
3. Choose the Sharpen option.
4. Regulate the intensity of the effect.
Have a desktop video editing solution? Transfer the clip to your Windows or Mac computer to edit it and make it clearer.
Several steps are helpful to fix blurry videos on an Android device. You can follow these steps below to fix blurry videos.
Solution 1. Restart the Device
By restarting the device, we can fix these issues. So if you see blurry videos problem, you can try to restart your phone. But this step is not an exact solution. Then follow the other steps.
Solution 2. Force Stop Camera App
Another easy solution for blurry video is to force top your camera app.
Simply go to the Settings > Apps option. Under this option, you will see the Application Manager. Here search for the Camera app. Then click the Force Stop to stop the app. Now open the camera app and then see if the blurry videos are continued or are fixed.
Solution 3.Reboot the Device to Safe Mode:
If the problem is with the camera then try to boot your device in safe mode. Maybe doing this can solve the issue you are coming across.
Hold the power key of your device. Here, you will get some power options. You have to tap the Power off and tap it frequently until a popup appears saying “Reboot on the Safe Mode”. Then click on the OK. After restart, now try to see whether there is any blurry video problem or not.
If your video footage has some blurriness and you want to get rid of it without the to-be-installed app, then you can make a blurry video clear online free with Clideo Video Clearer. Clideo Video Clearer is an online tool that helps you to clear your blur videos. It is a free online tool where one can go and clear any type of blurry video.
Here are the simple steps to fix blurry video online free with Clideo Video Clearer.
Upload Your Blurry Video Clip
Go to the Clideo Video Clearer website and hit the Choose files button. You can either upload a video that has any blur from a computer, Google Drive, or Dropbox you’d like to clear up.
Slide to Adjust
Once your blurry clip has been uploaded, you will see different options to clear your video. Here you can adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast and other settings. To get rid of any blurriness on the video, you are suggested to up the brightness level and bring the contrast down a bit. It won’t solve all your problems if your video is extremely out of focus, but it will definitely help clever things up a little.
Select the Output Video Format
When you're happy with your adjustments, select an output format such as M4V, MKV, MP4, MOV, M2TS, FLV, F4V. The MP4 format is highly recommended if you want it to be played on your phone.
Save the Clear Video
Now, simply give your newly-adjusted video a preview. If you are satisfied with the result, click on the Download button. You can either save the clear video on Google Drive, Dropbox, or on your computer.
Now let's view some tips to avoid creating blurry videos. Just learn the 5 tricks to make blurry video clear.
1. Check the focus.
Calibrate your lens and make sure the autofocus functions the way you expect it to.
2. Use additional equipment.
Lenses for landscape photography elevate the overall quality of your clip, tripods eliminate shaky videos, good lighting facilitates the calibration process.
3. Shoot in well-illuminated places.
Excessive light or darkness both lead to poor color balance and vague parts in video clips. Find the balance before recording a video.
4. Enable high resolution.
Make sure your camera does not use lower resolution settings by default. Configure resolution to enhance the video quality. You should record all the videos in high quality. Shooting videos in high quality, like 720p, 1080p, or ultra HD format, provides crystal clear, life-like visuals.
5. Clean the lens of the camera.
If you do not want to get blurry videos, you must wipe off the camera lens properly. Clean your lens with a specialized wet wipe to avoid blurriness.
That's all about how to fix blurry videos on iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows PC. Hopefully, you have learned how to make a blurry video clearer. Whether you are using a PC, Mac, smartphone, or want an online video clearer, you can find a suitable solution in this article. Just select the method according to your need.
Try AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI to breathe new life into your footage!
Related Articles & Tips
- • How to Make Your Videos Less Blurry Like a Pro!
- • Top 5 Video Clarity Increasers to Improve Video Quality
- • [Most Effective Way] How to Make a Video Clearer?
- • Top 3 Video Quality Enhancers to Make a Video Higher Quality
- • Solved! Full Guide on How to Fix Blurry Videos Sent to Me
- • How to Convert Video to 60FPS for Free in 3 Totally Different Ways
- • 3 Best SD to HD Video Converters to Convert SD to HD Video without Losing Quality
- • Professional Tips on How to Make A Video Clearer on iPhone
- • How to Make Video Quality Better Using AI Video Enhancer
- • How to Sharpen Video Quality
- • Best 3 Video Upscalers Online Free to Upscale Videos to 4K, 8K Online for Free
- • Old Movie Restoration: How to Upscale Old Movies to 4K
- • 4K Upscaling | Turn Old Videos into Crispy 4K
- • TikTok Video Quality Enhancer | How to Make TikTok Videos Clearer
- • Best 10 Video Enhancers Apps to Improve Video Quality on iPhone, Android, PC, Mac And Online
- • Best 5 Video Quality Enhancers Online to Improve Video Quality Online
- • Top 6 Best Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark
- • All You Need to Know About AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI Crack
- • Restore Old Home Movies to HD
- HEVC/H.265 Converter
- H.264 Video Converter
- What is Video Codec
- Android Video Converter
- Samsung Video Converter
- Sony PS4 Video Converter
- Nokia Video Converter
- MPEG Video Converter
- Convert MP4 to MP3
- Convert MKV to MP4
- Convert M2TS to MP4
- Convert MVI to MP4
- Convert WebM to MP4
- Convert Videos to MP3
- Convert MP4 to 3GP
Enhance Video Quality
- Best 10 Video Enhancer
- Improve Video Quality
- Fix Blurry Videos
- Remove Noise from Footage
- Upscale Video from HD to 4K
- Upscale Video from 480P to 1080P
- Best AI Video Upscaling Tools
- Make a Blurry Video Clear
- Best Old Video Restorer
- How to Sharpen Video
- Fix Bad Quality Videos
- Increase Video Resolution
- Convert Videos to 4K
- Upscale Anime Videos to 4K
Enhance Image Quality
- Fix Blurry Pictures Online
- Make Blurrys Picture Clear
- Increase Image Resolution Online
- Remove Blur from Images
- AI Image Sharpener Online
- Topaz Gigapixel AI Alternatives
- Fix Low-resolution Photos
- Colorize Historical Photos
- Remove Noise from Photos
- AI Image Sharpener
- AI Face Retoucher
- AI Image Enlargers